Sunday, July 31, 2011

Crescendo by, Becca Fitzpatrick

I read Hush, Hush about 6 months after it came out and I loved it. Going into Crescendo, I have to say that I had forgotten most of what had happened in Hush, Hush. Despite that, I really enjoyed Crescendo. I can't wait to read the third book since the ending of Crescendo was a huge cliff hanger that left me begging for more. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews about this series and personally I really enjoyed it. I suppose I have a thing for angels. :) Or well, any supernatural being draws me in. (Except Zombies...)

Crescendo picks up where Hush, Hush left off in a way and it just continues to tell the story and relationship between the two characters... Patch and uh..... (I forgot her name...) *bounds to Goodreads for the name* Pretty awesome when you forget the main characters name, makes you want to kick yourself a couple times.
...................
NORA! That's her name... >.< Bad me for forgetting. (Although, I have to admit, when you read a lot of books, forgetfulness does tend to happen.)

So, Nora and Patch. Patch and Nora. How about we cut Nora out of the picture and I take Patch ALL to myself... hehe

Anyways, back on topic. Patch and Nora's relationship suddenly hits pot holes. And then a cliff.... What will the dynamic duo do! Well, you'll have to read it to find out. In my category, it ranked 4 of 5 stars because I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

Now, to write more reviews and get caught up with my book reading. (Oh the horror!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment