Monday, May 23, 2011

Heavenly

I recently devoured Heavenly by, Jennifer Laurens and I figured something out.... I'm obsessed with books about Angels. I've read so many Angel books lately, I've been dreaming of being one. Heavenly was great though. Despite the fact that the main character is a bit of a complainer in the beginning and drives you up a wall, you watch her change as she gets to know her autistic little sisters guardian angel. It's a romance, so of course she falls in love with him, Matthias, the guardian angel.

Heavenly is book one of a trilogy and I can't wait to start the second one, but I am going to wait a little bit until I pick it up and read it. The book has lots of ups and downs, but I learned to love all the characters, especially Abria. Abria is Zoe's autistic sister and I don't know what it is, but her character is so lovable. The way she stares with big wide eyes at the world, seeing all its beauty and not having a care in the world. ♥

I do recommend Heavenly, but you will have to be patient with Zoe and not get annoyed with her and her 'oh woah is me' routine. She changes through the story and becomes a great character and an even better 18 year old. It's all thanks to Matthias too, he's incredible. hehe, I have a crush on a fictional guardian angel. ^.^ I gave it 5 stars because I enjoyed watching Zoe change and seeing the entire family change throughout the book and I found myself satisfied with the story, even if the ending was a bit of a shocker. Read it, you may enjoy it, if not, I will let you beat me with a one of those blow up squeaky hammers. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment